Level 3 Fitness Diploma
You save 88%
- Beginning a career in the fitness industry
- Anatomy – the skeleton
- Anatomy-cardiovascular system
- Anatomy- muscles and somatotypes
- Anatomy – The nervous system
- Anatomy of the joints
- Obesity & Diabetes
- Diet and fitness
- Collecting & analysing nutritional information & nutritional goal setting
- Encouraging clients to incorporate activity in to their lifestyle & understanding of health benefits
- The effects of exercise on the body
- How to safely monitor exercise intensity
- GP and exercise referral
- Preparing fitness plans for clients
- Stretching Fitness
- Fitness training for disabled people
- Group personal training
- Gym exercising – Planning and Instructing
- An in depth look at personal training
- Outdoor fitness
- Children Fitness and Diet
- Yoga Instructing
- Pilates Instructor
- Understanding emergency procedures in a fitness environment
- Understanding & Controlling risks in a fitness environment
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Setting up your own Fitness or Personal Training business
- Customer care. Dealing with enquiries
- Insurance and Tax
- Marketing yourself as a personal trainer
- Health and Safety
Have a Passion for Fitness?! Start a Career in Personal Training with This Online Course
Instructore-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology. e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format. E-Careers is a true "EdTech" institution.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!